The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
"The path to success is to take massive, determined action." - Tony Robbins
"Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows." - Ben Stein
Before you continue, Read About…
Leave Your Comfort Zone: When it comes to business, it is easy to settle into your comfort zone and stop taking risks. In some cases, if your comfort zone is a good place to be, your results may be very good. However, if you repeatedly experience poor results, then it may be time to leave your comfort zone, so that you can experience success.
Be Decisive: When it comes to business, few things are more important that decisiveness. But what’s important to understand is that, in business, decisiveness doesn’t simply mean making decisions fast. It means knowing how to make good decisions fast. If you don’t do this know, you should make it a point to get better at it.
Be a Self-Starter: One of the most clearly identifiable traits of successful individuals is their ability to self-start. Instead of needing to be pushed around by bosses, they take action immediately and accomplish tasks on their own. If you want to get promoted, you should also get in the habit of doing this.
Be the First to Volunteer for Undesirable Projects: One easy way to differentiate yourself from others at work is to always volunteer for projects that no one else wants to do. Sure, it’ll be painful at first, but you’ll quickly become recognized as an invaluable asset for the business.
Master Your Job: Mastering your job won’t be enough to get you a promotion, but it is without a question the best place to start. So, if you think there is significant room for improvement, then getting working to master your job.
Try to Cut Your Spending by 10% Per Month: If you’re currently over-budget, consider cutting your expenses by 10%. Even if it seems hard to do initially, figure it out and do it.
Find Out Which Forms of Advertising Generate Revenue—And Which Do Not: In business, marketing can do a lot to transform your business. It can expand the audience for your product, persuade the existing audience, or it can provide no benefits at all while incurring massive costs. Those who are successful in business pay attention to their advertising, so they can determine which forms are beneficial and which forms should be discontinued.
Don’t Dwell on the Past: It’s impossible to go throughout a career without hitting a number of bumps in the road. No matter how hard you try, no matter how thoughtful you are, you are bound to hit snags in the road. And when you do hit those snags, your reaction to them will forever influence your capacity for success. You can either learn from them, move on, and continue on your career; or you can harp on them for weeks, months, or even years—allowing them to drag you down at every step of the way. No matter how bad your failure was, it’s over. All you can do now is work carefully to improve your future prospects.
Schedule Your Life: Instead of panicking about how disorganized events are in your life, make an effort to schedule things carefully. This will allow you to know what you need to do and when, rather than letting chance play the dominant role in determining your fate.
Watch Video: It’s Time To – “End This War”
(via YouTube)Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. - Woody Allen
"Success doesn't mean that you are healthy, success doesn't mean that you're happy, success doesn't mean that you're rested. Success really doesn't mean that you look good, or feel good, or are good." - Victoria Principal
"Hope... is the companion of power, and the mother of success for who so hopes has within him the gift of miracles." - Samuel Smiles
"When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you." - Christina Aguilera
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates
"Success is never final, but failure can be." - Bill Parcells
"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good." - Joe Paterno
Success depends almost entirely on how effectively you learn to manage the game's two ultimate adversaries: the course and yourself. - Jack Nicklaus
Almost no one is foolish enough to imagine that he automatically deserves great success in any field of activity yet almost everyone believes that he automatically deserves success in marriage. - Sydney J. Harris
Raising children is an uncertain thing success is reached only after a life of battle and worry. - Democritus
"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." - Jonathan Winters
The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. - Brian Tracy
"The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Perseverance - a lowly virtue whereby mediocrity achieves an inglorious success. - Ambrose Bierce
"You should put time into learning your craft. It seems like people want success so quickly, way before they're ready." - Lucinda Williams
When making music I sink myself into the process as deeply as I can and forget all of the success. - Enya
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)