The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
Gary Indiana is the murder capital of the U.S. – probably the world.
Peter Falk who played “Columbo” has a glass eye.
All porcupines float in water.
40%of births in the U.S. come from unmarried women.
On Mars sunsets are blue.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
There are over a million described species of insects. Some people estimate there are actually between 15 and 30 million species.
Until 1994 world maps and globes sold in Albania only had Albania on them.
An Olympic gold medal must contain 92.5 percent silver
A baby spider is called a spiderling.
In 1962 John F Kennedy secretly installed a taping system in the White House.
There will be a 50% increase in lightning strikes by 2100 if global warming continues according to a scientific report.
The human brain is about 75% water.
Our moon is bigger than Pluto and 1/4 the diameter of Earth.
There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
The Big Five is a group of animals of Africa: cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino.
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
An American soldier ran across the border to North Korea In 1962 and has been living there ever since.
Neptune was the first planet to get its existence predicted by calculations before it was actually seen by a telescope.
There are over 3 million shipwrecks on the ocean floor according to the U.N.
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
Humans have been hunter-gatherers for 99% of their history.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
It would take less than 6 months to get to the Moon by car at 60mph (95km/h).
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
Blue whales have large enough aortas (the main blood vessel) for a human to crawl through.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
College textbooks prices in the U.S. have risen faster than health-care housing and inflation.
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
Uranus’ orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.