Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle audible only to dogs at the end of "A Day in the Life".
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon they honored soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin by leaving behind one of his medals.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
The U.S. Government created a Twitter clone for Cubans in 2011.
Gorbachev recorded an album of Russian romantic ballads in 2009.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
A Father's Diet Before Conception Plays a Crucial Role in a Child's Health.
Cocaine raises dopamine levels by 250% compared to 100% from sex and 50% from food.
Trained Dogs can sniff out prostate cancer with 98% accuracy.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
The swan has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
Apple Is Worth More Than The Entire Russian Stock Market.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time: 1/100th of a second.
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
Elvis Presley bought Franklin Roosevelt's presidential yacht the Potomac for US$55 000.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
Norway was originally called "Nordweg" meaning the "Northern Way."
Illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has decreased by 80% since 2000.
Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
There are no polar bears in Antarctica only in the Arctic.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
Female elephants have the longest reproductive anatomy of any land mammal: her vagina is located 1.3 meters into her body.
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
Crying makes you feel better reduces stress and may help to keep the body healthy.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
The population of Jews in the world is similar to the margin of error in the Chinese census.
Diabetic people have sweet urine.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.