Christmas was once illegal in England.
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during WW2 is greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.
It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
Giraffes are the tallest animals in the world. Males can grow up to 18 feet (5.5 meters) tall.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
Africa is the only continent that is in all four hemispheres and the only to have land on the prime meridian and the equator.
Many nursing homes in Germany have fake bus stops to collect residents with dementia who try to leave.
Every year about a million girl fetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned in China because of the country's one-child policy.
The city of Lusail host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final game does not exist yet.
The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
The highest blood alcohol content ever recorded was .91% more than twice the typical lethal limit and eleven times more than legally drunk.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
If you keep a goldfish. in a dark room, it will become pale!
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
Argentina has the highest number of psychiatrists per capita in the world.
First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight in WW2 with over 25 000 soldiers.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
If you were to put Saturn in water it would float.
Forgetting is good for the brain: deleting unnecessary information helps the nervous system retain its plasticity.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
It's illegal to take Indian currency (rupees) out of India.
Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.