Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
During WW2 Japan bombed China with fleas infected with bubonic plague.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
Marital infidelity was punishable with jail in South Korea until 2015.
1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
James Doohan who played Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott on Star Trek was missing the entire middle finger of his right hand.
Christmas ham originally a pagan tradition was endorsed by the Catholic Church as a test of truthful conversion from Judaism.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle not the water.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
Earthquakes turn water into gold.
The first known vending machine dates back to the 1st Century AD. It accepted a coin then dispensed holy water.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
An Indian man claims he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years. After many tests doctors still don't know how it's possible.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
In 2012 a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke and she turned up.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
Astronauts in space can't tell if their bladders are full. They are trained to relieve themselves every two hours.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
14% of Americans have skinny-dipped with a member of the opposite sex at least once.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
The F-word is used 265 times in the movie Pulp Fiction.
3 of the 5 wealthiest people in Brazil got rich off beer.
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
In England the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
Worldwide sales of cocaine earn more than Microsoft McDonald's and Kellogg's combined.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.