Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
Ancient Rome in 150 CE had less income inequality than the U.S. today.
Jimi Hendrix couldn't read or write music.
Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th which occurs one to three times a year.
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
Both male and female caribou grow antlers.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
If you take caffeine and mix it with sperm in a test tube it makes the sperm swim better.
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
47%of Americans say they cannot cover a US$400 emergency expense without borrowing money or selling something.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
California holds 12% of the U.S. population and produces 6.9% of the country's total greenhouse gas emissions. Texas has 8.5% of the population and produces 12.8%.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
35 million of your cells die every minute.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death!
Japan suffers 1 500 earthquakes every year.
Female bald eagles are 25% larger than males.
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
The averageFacebook U S. user spends 40 minutes a day on the site.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.