"Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do." - Napoleon Hill
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andretti
"We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes - understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success." - Arianna Huffington
Before you continue, Read About…
Create Schedules and Use a Calendar: Similar to keeping your office space clean and organized, keeping your schedule clean and organized is important, too. It helps to keep your mind clear of unnecessary clutter and worries; and instead focus on moment.
Set Goals: This simple fact cannot be emphasized enough: one thing that separates the successful from those who have not experienced success is goals. The successful have goals; and these goals give them meaning and direction. If you’re lacking serious, meaningful goals, then you should spend some time to create them and then write them down.
Work on Your Time Management Skills: If you want to be successful, time management is vital. Not only must you keep track of all of your appointments, meetings, and project deadlines, but you also must manage your time when it comes to accomplishing tasks. If you allocate too much time to a project, that’s time that you cannot use for a different project.
Take Time to Think About Important Decisions: Most people agree that “analysis paralysis” is a bad thing. However, when it comes to making decisions, we often err too far on one side or the other. Sometimes, we take far too long; and, other times, we don’t take long enough. Instead of deliberating carefully, forming an opinion, and then acting, we often either jump to a conclusion or waste endless days thinking about the subject. In the end, our interests are better served by making the decision fast, but doing so based on sound information.
Inspire Confidence in Those Around You: Rather than tearing down your fellow co-workers, make every attempt possible to build them up. Having a confident staff around you will multiply the returns you reap from your own efforts.
Dream Big—and Translate Those Dreams into Action: One thing that the successful consistently do is dream big. But unlike most of us, they take those dreams and translate them into action—and, ultimately, positive outcomes.
Be a Continuous Learner: People have different learning styles. Some learn all the time; and find ways to incorporate that learning into their lives as they go. These people are continuous learners. On the other hand, most of us learn in discrete chunks. For instance, we might find out how to use a new software program, but immediately after doing so, we will cease to learn anything new about it until it is absolutely necessary. In general, those who learn in discrete chunks often find themselves at a serious disadvantage, as they often neglect to learn many important new things about products, people, and tools they interact with on a daily basis. So try to be a continuous learner. It may be difficult, but you’ll be happy you made the switch.
Be a Self-Starter: One of the most clearly identifiable traits of successful individuals is their ability to self-start. Instead of needing to be pushed around by bosses, they take action immediately and accomplish tasks on their own. If you want to get promoted, you should also get in the habit of doing this.
Become Deadline-Oriented: In the workplace, deadlines are everything. If you want to become successful, you must make it a point to follow deadlines very closely, so that your projects are always delivered on time.
Watch Video: INSPIRING Motivational Speech – Ellen DeGeneres
(via YouTube)The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. - Mark Caine
Hopefully I'll continue to have the success I've had. - Tiger Woods
Perseverance - a lowly virtue whereby mediocrity achieves an inglorious success. - Ambrose Bierce
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles. - Zig Ziglar
Success cannot come from standstill men. Methods change and men must change with them. - James Cash Penney
"In the United States, I am a great success, but I am not a celebrity." - Paulo Coelho
"My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed." - Mark Warner
"You will be a failure, until you impress the subconscious with the conviction you are a success. This is done by making an affirmation which 'clicks.'" - Florence Scovel Shinn
"For an actress to be a success, she must have the face of a Venus, the brains of a Minerva, the grace of Terpsichore, the memory of a MaCaulay, the figure of Juno, and the hide of a rhinoceros." - Ethel Barrymore
"It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." - Henry Ward Beecher
Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. - Sylvester Stallone
"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are." - Norman Vincent Peale
I thought doing reality TV would be the greatest success of my life or the biggest mistake. - Bethenny Frankel
"Honesty is the most single most important factor having a direct bearing on the final success of an individual, corporation, or product." - Ed McMahon
Rock and Roll is still asking people like me to live up to the old guard's concept of what success is but it doesn't mean anything. - Billy Corgan
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.