Kokura Japan was the original target of the atomic bomb that landed in Nagasaki.
About 60 million Reichmarks equivalent to £125m today was generated for the Nazi state by slave labour at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.
The city of New York will pay for a one-way plane ticket for any homeless person if they have a guaranteed place to stay elsewhere.
Around Central Park New York it can cost almost US$300 000 a year just for the right to operate a hot dog stand.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
At least 1.1 million Jewish children were murdered during the Holocaust.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
Fireflies are the only creatures that give off light without generating heat.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
Americans on the average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber's "Baby " with over 4 400 000 dislikes.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
Turkeys have a poor sense of smell, but excellent sense of taste.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
Men are more likely to say "I love you" first than women are a study found.
Cats can't see directly below their noses.
The world's first labour strike was held on the site of a pyramid.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
A polar bears skin is black. Its fur is actually clear but like snow it appears white.
The richest man in India Mukesh Ambani built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads a 6-floor car park a staff of 600 a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
Canada is the second largest country in the world right after Russia.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world: 6.98 million people in 2011.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
The average dog is as intelligent as a two-year-old child.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
Ancient Greeks and Romans often bought slaves with salt.
The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during WW2 is greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)