The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
Dumbledore isn’t only the Headmaster of Hogwarts; in fact a dumbledore is an old English term for a type of bee.
Caesar salad has nothing to do with any of the Caesars. It was first concocted in a bar in Tijuana Mexico in the 1920′s.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
Ancient Egypt King Tutankhamun died at the age of 18.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it's in the middle.
The SEX Party in Australia is looking to legalize marijuana euthanasia censorship abortion and tax the church.
The first Google Doodle was dedicated to the Burning Man festival attended by Google founders in 1998.
As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In their first year of life baby blue whales gain 200 pounds (91 kg) every day.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
The average secretary’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
Exposure to Secondhand smoke causes nearly 50 000 deaths each year in the U.S. alone.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
Roles are reversed on Emperor Penguin: the Male incubates the egg while she goes out to feed.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
Men can lactate too but only under extreme circumstances.
Every minute 1.8 million new "likes" are made on Facebook.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
The water in a blue whale's mouth weighs as much as its entire body.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.