Heavy marijuana smokers are at risk for some of the same health effects as cigarette smokers like bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.
51%of Britons have never had a one-night stand.
WW2 Flight Sergeant Nicholas Alkemade survived a fall from 18 000 feet (5 500 m) without a parachute suffering only a sprained leg.
The population of Ireland still hasn't recovered from the famine of 1845-1852. It was at 8 million before the famine and is at 6.5 million today.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
68%of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
The goliath tigerfish is a fish that eats small crocodiles.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Any free moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a sphere because of its surface tension.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
Rats laugh when tickled.
During Apartheid Glasgow renamed the street where the South African Consulate was located to "Nelson Mandela Place." Consular officials would be forced to look at his name when reading and addressing postal correspondence.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
A syzygy occurs when three atronomical bodies line up.
The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
With 1 896 km (1 178 mi) the Yonge Street in Canada is the longest street in the world.
Four men in the history of boxing have been knocked out in the first eleven seconds of the first round.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight in case of war or emergency they could be used as airstrips.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
9 million combatants and 7 million civilians died as a result of WW1.
An average person produces about 25 000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime enough to fill two swimming pools.
Christmas ham originally a pagan tradition was endorsed by the Catholic Church as a test of truthful conversion from Judaism.
One-third of Italians have never used the Internet.
80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.
Cheese is the most stolen food in the world.
Facebook tracks which sites you visit even AFTER you have signed out.
A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
100% of the earth's ocean floor has been mapped to a maximum resolution of around 5km.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
Some 15 152 types of life forms from insects to bacteria have been identified on the New York subway.
40% of Americans think that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products