No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
A snail has about 25 600 "teeth".
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
Ancient Greek democracy lasted for only 185 years
Cats urine glows under a black light.
A puppy is born blind, deaf, and toothless.
If Thai policemen break the law they are forced to wear a Hello Kitty armband.
More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
The average British woman spends US$160 000 on make-up in a lifetime.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
Almost 20% of Rio de Janeiro's males are gay or bisexual.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
Already in 1985 Mother Teresa opened a hospice in New York for AIDS victims.
In 2011 a man killed his wife inside the Walmart she was working at. Rather than close the store they chose to just rope off the gore-splattered area while police investigated.
The CIAreads up to5 milliontweets a day.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
When we account for the pollution costs associated with gasoline it costs an extra US$3.80 per gallon.
In 1949 the U.S. Military created a synthetic version of Marijuana called "Dimethylheptylpyran." Just 1 mg can have effects lasting for 3 days.
Former basketball superstar Michael Jordan is the most recognized face in the world more than the pope himself.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
25 million Bibles were printed in 2011 compared to 208 million IKEA catalogs.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica contained a simple calculation error that went unnoticed for 300 years.
Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
In 1962 John F Kennedy secretly installed a taping system in the White House.
Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
East and West Germany still look different from space because of the different types of streetlamps used.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)