"Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success." - Bo Bennett
Eighty percent of success is showing up. - Woody Allen
"The man who has done his level best... is a success, even though the world may write him down a failure." - B. C. Forbes
Before watching Video, Read About…
Facilitate Discussion: Another important trait of business leaders who are successful is their ability to facilitate discussion. Not only do they have good ideas themselves, but they find ways to tease good ideas out of otherwise quiet co-workers.
Don’t Let Your Past Limit Your Future: In the past, you failed miserably at many things. But that doesn’t have to carry over into the future. Don’t let your past limit your future, but instead, let go of your past failures and focus on what the future offers.
Don’t Panic: Panic is one of the least helpful responses to any situation. It gives you no direction, no insight; and generally overwhelms your senses. If you find yourself in a bad situation, don’t panic; instead, start problem solving.
Prepare Yourself Mentally for Bumps in the Road: Bumps in the road are inevitable in business. Next time you hit one, don’t panic. Instead, ride it out, absorb the lessons, and move forward.
Take Time to Think About Important Decisions: Most people agree that “analysis paralysis” is a bad thing. However, when it comes to making decisions, we often err too far on one side or the other. Sometimes, we take far too long; and, other times, we don’t take long enough. Instead of deliberating carefully, forming an opinion, and then acting, we often either jump to a conclusion or waste endless days thinking about the subject. In the end, our interests are better served by making the decision fast, but doing so based on sound information.
Make an Effort to Cut Your Expenses: If your expenses are too high, then cut them. Move into a cheaper apartment. Buy bargains at the grocery store. Use coupons. Cut back on entertainment expenses.
Create Opportunities—Don’t Wait for Them: Many people who have not achieved success in business are under the impression that opportunities arrive passively. All they have to do is wait for one to show up on the front door; and then grab it. But, in fact, successful business owners and managers know that opportunities are usually created, not stumbled over. So make an effort to create opportunities in your daily work.
Compare Different Types of Mortgage Products: In addition to shopping around with different banks, you will also want to shop around for different mortgage product types. For instance, if the size of the mortgage payment will be high relative to your monthly income, then you may want to consider looking for a fixed rate.
Consider Going Back to School: If you’re unsure of what to do on your current career path, then consider going back to school. Test the waters and figure out what it is that you want to do— or have an aptitude for; and then try again with a different career path.
Watch Video: If You’re Sick & Tired Of Being Sick & Tired | WATCH THIS | – Ed Mylett
(via YouTube)"If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other people's, then that must feel pretty good." - Barbara Ehrenreich
"All these people who say success changes people well, no, it just magnifies what's there." - Kevin Smith
"Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility... in the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have... is the ability to take on responsibility." - Michael Korda
Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success. - Abdul Kalam
"In a way, a certain amount of self-criticism is a good thing, because it keeps you humble. Realizing that no matter what success you've achieved, you can still make enemies makes you humble, too." - Lynn Johnston
It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. - Roger Babson
"Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too." - Jimmy Buffett
"Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success." - Henry Ford
Success took me to her bosom like a maternal boa constrictor. - Noel Coward
The success of Watermark surprised me. I never thought of music as something commercial it was something very personal to me. - Enya
Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe. - Sumner Redstone
Action is the foundational key to all success. - Pablo Picasso
The writing of a melody is an emotional moment success doesn't make it easy. - Enya
"I always think I'm the Tom Cruise of music - a lot of success and fans, but no critics, darling." - Jon Bon Jovi
Fame and success are very different things. - Enya
"My own early experiences in war led me to suspect the value of discipline, even in that sphere where it is so often regarded as the first essential for success." - Herbert Read
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)