"No man can be a failure if he thinks he's a success If he thinks he is a winner, then he is." - Robert W. Service
But I like not these great success of yours for I know how jealous are the gods. - Herodotus
"When everything happens to you when you're so young, you're very lucky, but by the same token, you're never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you - your first love, your first success - the second one is never the same." - Lauren Bacall
Before watching Video, Read About…
Try to Take the High Road: When it comes to petty, intra-office disputes, always be the one to take the high road. Don’t focus on getting revenge or supporting an argument that is clearly wrong. Instead, just admit fault and move on with your life.
Do Not Allow Hope to Overcome Analysis: Hope is an important emotional driver of actions. It can motivate you to continue on a path, even when you know the road ahead is difficult. However, in some situations, we simply allow hope to take over and ignore the consequences. If you want to be truly successful, then it is wise to practice “cautious optimism,” rather than chasing hope regardless of what your brain tells you.
Stay Alert: Stay alert for important information about promotions and job openings. If you find these opportunities quickly and exploit them, you will greatly improve your chances of getting promoted.
Avoid Putting Yourself in a Precarious Financial Situation: The successful know that some risk is unavoidable, but where it is avoidable, it should be deal with intelligently. If you are constantly putting yourself in precarious financial situations, it may be time to rethink your finances and your approach to money.
Make an Effort to Cut Your Expenses: If your expenses are too high, then cut them. Move into a cheaper apartment. Buy bargains at the grocery store. Use coupons. Cut back on entertainment expenses.
Improve Your Written Communication: Many who are successful and frequently get promoted in the workplace have powerful written communication skills. If yours are lacking, consider taking an English class or purchasing an English textbook.
Never Say “No”: One good way to demonstrate that you are responsible is to always say “yes” to difficult and unsavory projects. No matter how much you don’t want to do them, accept them anyway and demonstrate that you are management material.
Try to Do Good Things Each Day: Each day, try to do something good for other people. Help a co -worker. Contribute to a charity. Help your spouse with something he or she is dreading. Whatever you do, make an effort to do something that no only helps someone else, but makes you feel better, too.
Prioritize Your Work: Going forward, try to prioritize your work. Try to determine which projects are “urgent,” which projects are “important,” and which projects are both. And then attack them in the correct order.
Watch Video: If you’re in a relationship (YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS NOW) | Esther Perel
(via YouTube)If you have no critics you'll likely have no success. - Malcolm X
Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts. - Donny Osmond
"The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it." - Ray Kroc
"Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death." - Karen Armstrong
Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. - Woody Allen
"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" - David O. McKay
Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future. - Dale Turner
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"In hindsight, I slid into arrogance based upon past success." - Reed Hastings
"Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God." - Herschel Walker
"Dullness in matters of government is a good sign, and not a bad one - in particular, dullness in parliamentary government is a test of its excellence, an indication of its success." - Walter Bagehot
"I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that's the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up." - Leonardo DiCaprio
"At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents." - Jane D. Hull
I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you dislike? - Jean Cocteau
"For success, attitude is equally as important as ability." - Walter Scott
"I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now." - Peter McWilliams
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)