100 years ago most Americans used to spend 43% of each day working just to get food. Now it's just 7%.
Laika the first dog in space did not die peacefully as initially reported by the Soviets. She died because the cabin overheated.
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
Having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
In 1975 Australia had a government shutdown which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
California was the first U.S. state that banned Marijuana a century ago.
There is a newly found cockroach species in the U.S. that can survive freezing temperatures.
On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colourful.
In 1964 the FBI mailed Martin Luther King Jr. a letter accusing him of extramarital affairs and suggesting he should commit suicide.
The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
The Coco de Mer palm tree has the earth's largest fruit weighing 42 kg (92 lb) and seeds weighing 17 kg (37 lb).
McLaren F1's engines are built with gold.
40% of Americans are breathing unhealthy air according to a report by the American Lung Association.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.
The Simpsons hold the Guinness Record for Longest Running Prime time Animated Television Series and Most Guest Stars Featured in a Television Series.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
A man walks about 7% slower when with wives or girlfriends and speeds up when with other men.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
If your dog's feet smell like corn chips you're not alone. The term "Frito Feet" was coined to describe the scent.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
Almost 20% of Rio de Janeiro's males are gay or bisexual.
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
Dogs have 13 blood types horses have 8 cows have 9 while Humans only have 4.
Honking of car horns for a couple that just got married is an old superstition to insure great sex.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
Stockholm the capital of Sweden is built on 14 islands and the city centre is virtually situated on the water.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined.
Some turtles breathe through their butts.
The deadliest animal in Africa is the hippopotamus.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover