Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
The longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days (12.5 months).
Golf courses cover 4% of North America.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250 000 separate patents.
For the 4th consecutive year Google was named the best company to work for in the U.S. by Fortune Mag in 2014.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement not sound.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
Believing You've Slept Well Even If You Haven't Improves Performance.
Most household dust is made of dead skin cells.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
There's a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue flames.
About 100 elephants are being killed every day for their ivory.
Mount Everest's summit temperature roughly fluctuates between -20° C (-4° F) during summer and -35° C (-31° F) .
Bill Gates continued to fly coach until 1997 when his net worth was already US$36 billion.
8.6 million people in the U.S. live with a serious illness caused by smoking.
Every day of the year, 100 whales are killed by whale fisherman.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
In eighteenth-century English gambling dens there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
All polar bears are left-handed.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
For every 230 cars that are made 1 will be stolen.
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
Dogs wag their tails to the right when they're happy and to the left when they're frightened.
Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
There's a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
More people go to church on Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
A Jewish sect Neturei Karta supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
There are 24 different dialects of English in the US.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.