Lincoln suffered depression and avoided carrying knives fearing he would use it on himself.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
Antarctica is almost 1.5 times the size of the U.S.
In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
The boomslang snake's venom causes you to bleed from all holes of your body.
The Statue of Liberty was intended for Egypt.
If the Sun were the size of a beach ball in Space then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the Earth would be as small as a pea.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Male kangaroos flex their biceps to impress females.
3.4 million people die each year from water-related causes.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
Cats can get sick or die from eating chocolate.
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
In a lifetime your brain's long-term memory can hold as many as 1 quadrillion (1 million billion) separate bits of information.
A secretary once told Steve Jobs she was late for work because her car wouldn't start. That afternoon Jobs threw her a set of keys for a brand new Jaguar saying: "Here don't be late anymore."
Ronaldinho's deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
In the U.K. it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
When young black sea basses are mostly female but at the age of 5 years many switch sexes to male.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
If the earth didn't have the moon our days would only be 6 hours long.
Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
On one episode of "Price Is Right " an elephant was offered as a "bonus prize." The contestant won insisted on the prize and a live elephant from Kenya had to be delivered to him.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver "Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?" He responded "I work for the company." Elvis said "Well you own it now." The limo driver's tip was the limo.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
It's illegal to take Indian currency (rupees) out of India.
Women speak about 20 000 words a day. That's 13 000 more than the average man.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
By 1850 American slaves were worth US$1.3 billion one-fifth of the nation's wealth.
Elephants have the longest pregnancy in the animal kingdom at 22 months. The longest human pregnancy on record is 17 months 11 days.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products