Koalas store leaves in their cheek pouches to eat them later.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
Over 250 million Nokia 1100 devices were sold making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history.
Bob Marley was buried with his red Gibson guitar a Bible open to Psalms 23 and a bud of marijuana.
The U.S. Government spends US$1.8 billion per year printing documents.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
There are more than 400 distinct phobias well recognized by psychologists.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
George Washington’s teeth were made of elephant ivory, and walrus tusks.
Lead was used as an artificial sweetener in Ancient Rome.
20%of Poland's population died in WW2 the highest percentage of any nation.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
According to the Vatican you can reduce the time you spend in purgatory by following the pope on Twitter.
Norway's public Universities are free for students from anywhere in the world.
In 2014 there are about 350 000 tweets and 382 000 Facebook likes every minute.
Dalmatians are completely white at birth.
NASA engineers asked Sally Ride the first American woman in space if 100 tampons was the right number for her 7-day trip to space.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
After two weeks of wear a pair of jeans will have grown a 1 000-strong colony of bacteria on the front 1 500–2 500 on the back and 10 000 on the crotch.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
Greenland is the largest island in the world.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
"Shabbat elevators" stop at every floor to avoid pressing buttons which is considered "doing work" on Shabbat thus forbidden in Judaism.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
Baby whales can gain up to 200 pounds per day.
Only 1 in 2 000 000 000 will live to be 116 or older.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
There will be a 50% increase in lightning strikes by 2100 if global warming continues according to a scientific report.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products