A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
80% of all animals on earth are Insects.
60% of your brain is fat.
Exercise like walking can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
The WW1 ended at 11 o'clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
If the Statue of Liberty was built today it would cost about US$1.2 million.
There are over 500 000 slaves in Mauritania today.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
The only country to protest against the German annexation of Austria of 1938 right before WW2 was Mexico.
City of Industry California has a population of 219 but is home to 80 000 jobs.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
The average secretary’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
There were over 10 million koalas before British settlers arrived in Australia. Now there are around 43 000 in the wild.
Coffee is the world's second most valuable traded commodity only behind petroleum.
In 2011 Twitter users tweeted the equivalent of 8 163 copies of "War and Peace" every day.
The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it's in the middle.
The Beetham Tower has 47 floors.
If it’s reduced by 10% you’ll die.
The UK is the first country in the world to allow the creation of babies from the DNA of three people.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
During a car crash 40% of drivers never even hit the brakes.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time: 1/100th of a second.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.