Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
American Civil War soldiers had a code of honor that forbade shooting at men while they were pooping.
Paris taxi drivers have to pay nearly 200 000 euros for their licenses. That's why there are so few.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Human fingers can feel objects as small as 13 nanometers. If your finger was the size of the Earth you would feel the difference between houses and cars.
More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.
In Aspen Colorado you can have a maximum income of $104 000 and still receive government subsidized housing.
Since 2015 throwing away food is illegal in Seattle.
Most collect calls are made on father’s day.
1 in every 5 people in Greenland attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
On its one-year anniversary the NASA's Curiosity Rover sang the “Happy Birthday” tune to itself on Mars.
Changing the US$1 bill for a US$1 coin would save US$4.4 billion in 30 years.
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Life expectancy in the UK was around 47 in 1900; it is now 80.
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
The women of the Mursi tribe in Africa wear plates on their lips that can be as large as 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
In Japan watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
The creator of the Pringles packaging had his ashes stored in a Pringles Can after he died.
If you were drafted during the American Civil War you could legally pay someone else $300 to go in your place.
The world's longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.
100 years ago most Americans used to spend 43% of each day working just to get food. Now it's just 7%.
Einstein couldn’t speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
The head of the Statue of Liberty was displayed at the World's Fair of 1878 in Paris.
More people are killed each year by bees than snakes.
If the Earth was smooth the ocean would cover the entire surface to a depth of 12 000 feet.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.