Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Don’t forget to check out more details about the rooms: Keep in mind that there are some hotels that may offer different deals per room. There are those that even offer different amenities for the same type of room, especially when it comes to large resorts. Thus, you should read all the necessary details, so that you can ensure that you are getting what you want.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
Bestseller No. 1
ZOMAKE Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack Water Resistant Hiking Daypack,Small Backpack Handy Foldable Camping Outdoor Backpack Little Bag
- MULTIPURPOSE - Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping, and great gift for everyone
- CAPACITY - 20L storage space, keep things organized
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY - Made with High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Material. Duarable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper Avaliable. Reinforced more than 31 places with Bartack Process
- CONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - It fits into an ultra-compact pouch. Easy to folds up into small pocket (Sandwich size). So you can easily pack it in your suitcase for use at their destination as an extra bag for the trip
- AIRPORT HERO - Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage
Bestseller No. 2
Lightweight Packable Backpack | Water Resistant Foldable Durable Hiking Travel Daypack For Men & Women | Best Camping, Outdoor, Cycling, School, Plane Carry On, Ultralight & Handy Bag 6.5Oz
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE - Minimalist Designed, Ultra-lightweight, reduced excess shoulder load, backpack itself weight Only 7.5Oz, making your journey relaxing. It also can be easily folded into a small sandwich size for easy travel.
- ROOMY - 20L Internal Space, Three zippered compartments，Keep Things Organized. The main pocket is Large enough to carry what you daily need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access such as guidebooks and camera. Inner zippered pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is the perfect place for valuables such as cash, credit cards, and passport. Two large sides mesh pockets for water bottles or umbrella. Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping, and shopping.
- WATER RESISTANT - Made with High-Quality Water Resistant Nylon material. Its excellent water-resistant function allows the contents of the backpack to be kept dry for 40 minutes - 1 hour in the rain.
- COMFORTABLE - 20+ Years Experience makes the Most Comfortable Wide Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps. S-type meets the Ergonomics, and easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly.
- TEAR RESISTANT & MUCH MORE DURABLE - The High-Quality Nylon material used in Hikpro backpacks have more textile threads per unit area, so it is tough and tear resistant.Moreover，we double fabric at the bottom, reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack process for Extra Strength. This backpack will last for many years. We offer a Five-Year Warranty and you can buy with confidence.