Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Practice taking pictures before leaving: When you are going away for a vacation, for sure, you want to take pictures along the way. However, since you don’t want the pictures to be worthless, then you should make sure that you are skilled enough in using your digital camera. Thus, you should practice taking pictures before you leave, so that you would be able to capture amazing images in your trip.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
Bestseller No. 1
ZOMAKE Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack Water Resistant Hiking Daypack,Small Backpack Handy Foldable Camping Outdoor Backpack Little Bag
- MULTIPURPOSE - Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome. The backpack is perfect for day-to-day use or day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping, and great gift for everyone
- CAPACITY - 20L storage space, keep things organized
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY - Made with High Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Material. Duarable Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper Avaliable. Reinforced more than 31 places with Bartack Process
- CONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - It fits into an ultra-compact pouch. Easy to folds up into small pocket (Sandwich size). So you can easily pack it in your suitcase for use at their destination as an extra bag for the trip
- AIRPORT HERO - Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage
Bestseller No. 2
Lightweight Packable Backpack | Water Resistant Foldable Durable Hiking Travel Daypack For Men & Women | Best Camping, Outdoor, Cycling, School, Plane Carry On, Ultralight & Handy Bag 6.5Oz
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE - Minimalist Designed, Ultra-lightweight, reduced excess shoulder load, backpack itself weight Only 7.5Oz, making your journey relaxing. It also can be easily folded into a small sandwich size for easy travel.
- ROOMY - 20L Internal Space, Three zippered compartments，Keep Things Organized. The main pocket is Large enough to carry what you daily need. Outer smaller pocket great for quick access such as guidebooks and camera. Inner zippered pocket which doubles as the storage pouch is the perfect place for valuables such as cash, credit cards, and passport. Two large sides mesh pockets for water bottles or umbrella. Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping, and shopping.
- WATER RESISTANT - Made with High-Quality Water Resistant Nylon material. Its excellent water-resistant function allows the contents of the backpack to be kept dry for 40 minutes - 1 hour in the rain.
- COMFORTABLE - 20+ Years Experience makes the Most Comfortable Wide Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps. S-type meets the Ergonomics, and easy to Adjust the length and lock firmly.
- TEAR RESISTANT & MUCH MORE DURABLE - The High-Quality Nylon material used in Hikpro backpacks have more textile threads per unit area, so it is tough and tear resistant.Moreover，we double fabric at the bottom, reinforced more than 14 places with Bartack process for Extra Strength. This backpack will last for many years. We offer a Five-Year Warranty and you can buy with confidence.