Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Traveling with pets: If you want to bring your pet dog or cat with you for your family vacation, then you should check if your hotel can allow them in. There are hotels that allow pets, while others don’t; thus, it is best to research about it ahead of time. Aside from that, you should also read the rules of the airlines pertaining to bringing pets, so that you would know what you need to do or prepare.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Print your itinerary: If you booked your flights through the internet, do not forget to print out your itinerary confirmation for it. If you don’t have a printer at your house, you can simply email the confirmation page to your own email address and print it out someplace else. Bring the printed copy of your itinerary, so that you can simply show it to the attendants.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
Bestseller No. 1
LARGE35L! Outlander Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack (New Black)
- DURABLE. This Outlander Backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric that provides strength and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered front pocket that can fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip and a great gift for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Litres). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION: Includes aluminum CARABINER, WHISTLE buckle, and REFLECTOR. The carabiner can be used for outdoor activities; the chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely. NO FLAPS WITH THE ZIPPER, never struggle with zipping the compartments again! Get Outlander backpacks, don't worry about zippers that catch onto flaps. Warranty: Our Promise-Lifetime Warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
Bestseller No. 2
modase Large 35L Travel Backpack Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack - Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Backpack
- Hiking Backpack, DURABLE - The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE - Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder.Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.6 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Liters) - A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage--- No extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT - Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.