Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Don’t forget to check out more details about the rooms: Keep in mind that there are some hotels that may offer different deals per room. There are those that even offer different amenities for the same type of room, especially when it comes to large resorts. Thus, you should read all the necessary details, so that you can ensure that you are getting what you want.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
There is no need to carry large amounts of cash: When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
Bestseller No. 1
Money Belt For Travel With RFID Blocking Sleeves Set For Daily Use
- THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR TRAVELERS - Are your Parents, Brothers or your best Friends planning to travel? Give them this beautiful and practical gift which will protect them as well
- NO MORE CONCERNS NEXT TIME YOU VISIT THE AIRPORT - Our package provides you with double protection, hands free, zero stress, feeling comfortable with our Money Belt For Travel and make you smile every time you see the stylish RFID blocking sleeves
- NOT ONLY FULL IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION - Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents, Passport and more
- BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no questions asked and hassle free.
Bestseller No. 2
Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Neck Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Wallet
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern hidden neck wallet, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft neck stash is made with RFID-blocking technology, protecting you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With strong rip-stop nylon and self-repairing zippers, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design helps keep a low profile under your clothes, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable while on the move
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - With different compartments designed for cash and coins, electronics, passports, travel documents, and more, you'll have a place for everything