Success is important only to the extent that it puts one in a position to do more things one likes to do. - Sarah Caldwell
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage 'coaches' ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. - Herbert Kaufman
"How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success." - Elbert Hubbard
Before watching Video, Read About…
Stay Late at the Office Occasionally: Successful people know that being dedicated to your job isn’t enough. You must also demonstrate that dedication to your employer. One way in which you can do this is by staying late when your employer is also staying late, so she can observe you working and gain a positive impression.
Make an Effort to Cut Your Expenses: If your expenses are too high, then cut them. Move into a cheaper apartment. Buy bargains at the grocery store. Use coupons. Cut back on entertainment expenses.
Make Friends and Allies: When it comes to being successful in the workplace, few things are more important than having a group of friends and allies who can say good things about you to the higher-ups. So make an effort to be social, make friends, and have lunch with your co-workers.
Find Out Which Forms of Advertising Generate Revenue—And Which Do Not: In business, marketing can do a lot to transform your business. It can expand the audience for your product, persuade the existing audience, or it can provide no benefits at all while incurring massive costs. Those who are successful in business pay attention to their advertising, so they can determine which forms are beneficial and which forms should be discontinued.
Do Not Compete with Your Staff, Help Them and Learn How They Can Help You: Being successful means being secure. And being secure means that you don’t feel the need to compete with your co-workers, but instead focus on competing with other businesses.
Don’t Complain Frequently: When it comes down to it, a good manager or business owner knows that the buck stops at her desk. Instead of complaining about problems, she realizes that she must ultimately solve them. If you want to get promoted, you must also take on this mindset.
Remain Proactive in Tackling Challenges: If a big financial or personal event is looming on the horizon, don’t wait for it to come to you. Be proactive in dealing with it, so that you don’t end up cornered and with few options.
Think in Terms of Problems and Solutions: Those who are successful in most of their endeavors see the world in terms of problems and solutions. That is, as soon as they hit a bump in the road, they go into problem-solving mode, rather than going into problem-avoidance mode or panicking.
Delegate Tasks to Others: If you ever want to match the success of some of your heroes, you will need to learn how to delegate tasks to others. Often, the most important trait that makes people successful is that they are willing and able to break down and a large task; and efficiently and intelligently allocate its pieces to employees.
Watch Video: “I COME BACK FOR REDEMPTION!” | Conor Mcgregor
(via YouTube)"Hollywood... a city I was to come back to time and again, in sickness and in health, in success and in failure, with anticipation and with dread." - Dirk Benedict
"I sort of understood that when I first started: that you shouldn't repeat a success. Very often you're going to, and maybe the first time you do, it works. And you love it. But then you're trapped." - Jack Nicholson
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. - Dale Carnegie
"You should put time into learning your craft. It seems like people want success so quickly, way before they're ready." - Lucinda Williams
Success tempts many to their ruin. - Phaedrus
Success and failure are equally disastrous. - Tennessee Williams
"We're constantly striving for success, fame and comfort when all we really need to be happy is someone or some thing to be enthusiastic about." " - H. Jackson Brown, Jr."
"Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions, and of all achievement." - Claude M. Bristol
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
"In a way, a certain amount of self-criticism is a good thing, because it keeps you humble. Realizing that no matter what success you've achieved, you can still make enemies makes you humble, too." - Lynn Johnston
I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took any excuse. - Florence Nightingale
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. - Mark Caine
"Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent. As far as I'm concerned, that's success." - Tom Petty
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George Edward Woodberry
"I wish I could just go tell all the young women I work with, all these fabulous women, 'Believe in yourself and negotiate for yourself. Own your own success.' I wish I could tell that to my daughter. But it's not that simple." - Sheryl Sandberg
The Lord gave us two ends - one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most. - Ann Landers
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more