"No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it." - Glenn Beck
We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square. - Michelle Obama
"In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time." - Anthony J. D'Angelo
Before watching Video, Read About…
Always Maintain a Positive Outlook on Life: No matter what line of work you’re in, you’re likely to run into a few bumps on the road. When you do, try to maintain a positive outlook on life. Often, this simple difference in mindset will determine the success or failure of a venture.
Find Ways to Put Yourself at Peace with the World and Your Life: One of the most important things that successful people do is make sure they are at peace with the world and their own life. Even if their worklife is riddled with conflict and controversy, they find a way to become comfortable with it all, so that it does not drag them down each day.
Attempt to Improve Your Mindset: Mindset is an important variable that we can all influence. No matter whether it comes to personal relationships or business transactions, improving our focus and our intensity can only have a positive effect.
Readjust Your Expectations to Make Them Reasonable: Many of us go through life with unreasonably high expectations of what we can and should achieve. Over time, we readjust our expectations, but only after spending years chasing something that ultimately ends up being a waste of time. Instead of doing this, do as the successful do and shoot high, but keep reasonable expectations.
Observe Successful Relationships and Emulate Them: If you and your spouse have friends who have successful friendships or romantic relationships, observe them and copy their approach. Emulate the things that work well in the relationships—and yours may improve, too.
Improve Your Verbal Communication: Verbal communication is a vital ingredient of success. Without being able to clearly communicate your ideas to others, you will have a tough time being a strong leader. If you don’t yet have this skill, you may want to consider taking a public speaking class.
Shop Around for Insurance: When it comes to car insurance, there’s a good chance that you might not be using the best place. Instead of being complacent and sticking with your current plan, consider shopping around to find a better one.
Be Fast: One important trait of successful individuals in business is that they know that speed is important. Often, starting earlier and moving faster can make the difference between profitability and bankruptcy. So keep this in mind next time you are lagging far behind your competitors and cannot decide whether or not to push ahead or continue stagnating.
Ask Stupid Questions if You Really Don’t Know the Answer: People sometimes say that “there is no such thing as a stupid question.” But when you need to ask a question and you think that everyone else knows the answer, you might not fully believe that this is true. But when it comes to making decisions that will determine the fate of your business, it is true. If you don’t know the answer to a question, you should ask, find out the answer, and make your decision based on the correct information.
Watch Video: I AM DRIVEN – Best Motivational Video
(via YouTube)"My career started young and I was really ambitious, and then I had success and I hung out with people who were much older. I think I might have been temporally misplaced, so I thought I was 40. It was a premature midlife crisis." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. - Dale Carnegie
"I believe there are three keys to success. For me it is keeping my priorities in order: It's my faith and my family, and then the business." - Kathy Ireland
"The only true measure of success is the ratio between what we might have done and what we might have been on the one hand, and the thing we have made and the things we have made of ourselves on the other." - H. G. Wells
Success is a great deodorant. - Elizabeth Taylor
"As you walk in God's divine wisdom, you will surely begin to see a greater measure of victory and good success in your life." - Joseph Prince
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage 'coaches' ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. - Herbert Kaufman
"I always say that the real success of Wine Library wasn't due to the videos I posted, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships." - Gary Vaynerchuk
You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself. - Napoleon Hill
When I finish a picture I don't show it to anyone if I feel it's not good enough yet. I've learnt to listen to my partners and my friends. For me it's the biggest success if they like it. - Marilyn Manson
"I didn't have a whole lot of success getting dates, I was always a bit of a geek." - Jim Davis
"The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better." - Tony Dungy
"Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too." - Jimmy Buffett
"Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak." - Roberto Cavalli
"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
"I have decided to fight for my country, because we have build a success story in Guanajuato, with real results and more yet to come in the next two years." - Vicente Fox
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products