Every cigarette you smoke reduces your expected life span by 11 minutes.
In the Arctic the sun sometimes appears to be square.
The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people it will almost equal the U.S. and China's population combined.
Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
China Overtook The U.S. As The World's Largest Economy in 2014.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
Nelson Mandela slept on a thin mat on a stone floor for most of his 27 years in prison.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
The Sun accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The practice of burying the dead may date back 350 000 years.
Every minute 2 million searches are performed on Google.
Fireflies are the only creatures that give off light without generating heat.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Eigengrau (“brain gray”) is the color your eyes see in total darkness.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
The dumbest dog in the world is the Afghan hounds.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
In 1999 the U.S. government paid the Zapruder family US$16 million for the film of JFK's assassination.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support