A Death Row study found that ice cream and pie were the most popular desserts for a last meal followed by cake.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
The Pyramids of Giza were more ancient to the ancient Romans than Ancient Rome is ancient to us.
In Japan's Apple Store there was a fan who started waiting in line 7 months early for iPhone 6.
There are still unexplored passageways in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
FIFA has more member countries than the U.N.
There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
The band Blink-182 incorporated under the name "Poo Poo Butt LLC." because of how funny it would be to have their accountants managers and attorneys having to say that over the phone every day.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
The blue whale can produce the loudest sound of any animal. At 188 decibels the noise can be detected over 800 km (500 mi) away.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
Hedenophobic means fear of pleasure.
500 000 Italians visit an exorcist every year.
A person can spontaneously burst into flames.
In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
10% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
789 grams of 2 700-year-old marijuana were found in a Chinese tomb in 2008.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
On April Fool's day of 2007 Google sent an e-mail out to its employees warning that a python was loose in the facilities. It wasn't a joke.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
It snowed in the Sahara Desert in 1979.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish.
Orb spiders mummify their prey before they kill it.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.