Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
Breathing the air of Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
Norway was originally called "Nordweg" meaning the "Northern Way."
Malaria is thought to be responsible for the death of about half of all people who ever lived.
The Vatican does not recognize the People's Republic of China as a legitimate state of China.
In 1849 David Atchison became President of the United States for just one day and he spent most of the day sleeping.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
Germany is the world capital of penis enlargement with roughly 8 in 100 000 adult German males opting for the procedure.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
New Yorkers bite 10 times more people than sharks do worldwide.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you might rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
Only female mosquito’s’ bite and most are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
The average woman in New York spends 19 minutes primping and 7 minutes deciding what to wear each day.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
Anne Frank wrote in her famous diary "When I write I can shake off all my cares. (...) But (...) will I ever be able to write something great?"
Prince Charles has been first in line as heir to the UK's throne for more than 64 years.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more