Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
8 of the 12 host cities for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil are among the 50 most violent cities in the world.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
Bald Eagles are so named because "balde" is an Old English word meaning "white."
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
The tiger's stripes are not only found on their fur but also on their skin.
Gasoline is complex as it can contain between 150 and 1 000 different chemical compounds.
In older versions of Little Red Riding Hood the girl and the wolf eat grandma together.
Oranges are not even in the top ten list of common foods when it comes to vitamin C levels.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
In 1963 a cat called "Felicette" became the first feline in space.
The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10 6m) waistline.
Breathing the air of Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
Around 7% of all wars in history were religiously motivated.
Ancient Egyptians worshiped over1 400 different gods and goddesses.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
It's illegal to take Indian currency (rupees) out of India.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
During the Christmas season almost 28 LEGO sets are sold every second.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
The average human blinks their eyes 6 205 000 times each year.
Italian artist Piero Manzoni filled 90 tin cans with his feces called it "Artist's sh*t" and sold them for up to €124 000 a tin.
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more