“If you want to meet your true love, don’t focus on wanting someone to take away your loneliness or make you feel less unloved. Instead think about everything you have to offer the right person, and imagine the beautiful, productive relationship you will have, which is what you will project and attract.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Whenever you’re making an important decision, first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it’s farther away, make a different choice.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: 1 Minute Meditation for Stress – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“The trick is not escaping your fear, but confronting it and allowing it to drive and teach you. Only by getting to the bottom of your fears can you find their valuable lessons and move forward stronger than before.” ― Jillian Michaels
“The past does not define, you the present does.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life – which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
(Talon pulled another beignet from the sack and held it up for her to eat.)That stuff is hazardous to your health. (Sunshine)Baby, life is hazardous to your health. (Talon) — Sherrilyn Kenyon (Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter #2))
Vices are simply overworked virtues, anyway. Economy and frugality are to be commended but follow them on in an increasing ratio and what do we find at the other end? A miser! If we overdo the using of spare moments we may find an invalid at the end, while perhaps if we allowed ourselves more idle time we would conserve our nervous strength and health to more than the value the work we could accomplish by emulating at all times the little busy bee. I once knew a woman, not very strong, who to the wonder of her friends went through a time of extraordinary hard work without any ill effects. I asked her for her secret and she told me that she was able to keep her health, under the strain, because she took 20 minutes, of each day in which to absolutely relax both mind and body. She did not even “set and think.” She lay at full length, every muscle and nerve relaxed and her mind as quiet as her body. This always relieved the strain and renewed her strength. — Laura Ingalls Wilder
Organic Oreos are not a health food. When Coca-Cola begins selling organic Coke, as it surely will, the company will have struck a blow for the environment perhaps, but not for our health. Most consumers automatically assume that the word organic is synomymous with health, but it makes no difference to your insulin metabolism if the high-fructose corn syrup in your soda is organic. — Michael Pollan (In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto)
When you ignore your belly, you become homeless. You spend your life trying to erase your own existence. Apologizing for yourself. Feeling like a ghost. Eating to take up space, eating to give yourself the feeling that you have weight here, you belong here, you are allowed to be yourself -- but never quite believing it because you don't sense yourself directly.. . . I started teaching a simple belly meditation in which I asked people to become aware of sensations in their belly (numbness and emptiness count as sensations). Every time their mind wandered . . . I asked them to begin counting their breaths so they could anchor their concentration. Starting with the number one and saying it on the out breath, they'd count to seven and begin again. If they were able to stay concentrated on the sensations in their belly centers, they didn't need to use counting as a concentration anchor.. . . you begin the process of bringing yourself back to your body, to your belly, to your breath because they -- not the mind medleys -- are here now. And it is only here, only now that you can make a decision to eat or not eat. To occupy your own body or to vacate your arms and your legs while still breathing and go through your days as a walking head. . . . Meditation is a tool to shake yourself awake. A way to discover what you love. A practice to return yourself to your body when the mind medleys threaten to usurp your sanity. — Geneen Roth (Women, Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything)
You may tend to get cancer from the thing that makes you want to smoke so much, not from the smoking itself. — William Saroyan (Not Dying: An Autobiographical Interlude)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
De-stress through various effective methods: there are many ways of ridding yourself of stress and pressures such as getting counsel. Opening up being more sociable, doing activities that can improve your confidence of yourself and setting up realistic goals. By also understanding and being happy with your body, you would not need to feel insecure that you do things that can be harmful to your body.
Getting started on a diet: Prior to starting on a diet, you need to make sure that you are fully committed about it. In other words, you need to have the discipline and the determination to follow through it, in order to attain your fitness goals. Aside from that, you should also have the right motivation to stay on track.
Purchase a log book: Use a log book or even a simple notebook to note down the foods that you have eaten for the day. Aside from that, it should also contain the foods that you are planning to eat for the following days. By doing that, you can prevent unconscious eating, and be on your way to better health with your diet.
Don’t eat if you are not hungry: It will cause you a lot of weight. The moment you feel hungry, drink water because sometimes we respond to our thirst by eating. After drinking and you still feel the same way, eat but don’t overdo it. It slowly and enjoy your food without adding any more foods to your plate.
Watch sports: When you watch people playing sports, whether you are going to do it by visiting stadiums or simply watching them on television, you would see how fit the athletes are. Because of that, you would be inspired more in hitting your fitness goals. Aside from that, you might even be motivated in getting involved with certain types of sports.
Don’t go with diet programs that are too restrictive: When it comes to choosing your diet programs, it is best not to go with those that are too restrictive. This is because, such kinds of programs can prevent your body from absorbing nutrients that it needs. When that happens, your body could go on a survival mode, in which it would try to save all its stored fats and calories, and slow down your metabolic rate.
It is important to seek help from experts such as allergist or immunologist for better diagnosis and treatment of your allergies: They may perform several tests to identify the specific triggering factors. They will also provide you medical prescription suited for you.