Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
Tom Cruise earned $75 Million for his role in Mission Impossible 2.
Young Ellie from Up is voiced by the daughter of the director, Ellie Docter.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
After 90 minutes of knob jokes, arguments about the untimely demise of construction workers on the Death Star and one act of necrophilia, Kevin Smith's Clerks ends with Dante simply clocking off his shift. However the original ending saw him meet his maker at the hands of an armed gunman. He wasn't even supposed to have been there.
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
Johnny Depp has a fear of clowns and spiders.
Porn star Ron Jeremy can clearly be seen watching the events come to a climax (sorry) in the finale to Ghostbusters.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Elvis Presley was a natural blonde.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the heroin dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain. Tarantino has steadfastly refuted this claim, saying he never even met the late Nirvana singer.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Often derided as a mega-flop, Waterworld actually took home nearly $90m more in worldwide box office than its estimated budget. Factor in TV sales, merchandise and home video and Kevin Costner's 'Kevin's Gate' ended up floating quite nicely.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
Louis Tomlinson first met Harry Styles in the X Factor toilets.
The same guy who designed the iPod, iMac, and iPhone, helped design the character Eve from Wall-E.
David Patrick Kelly’s infamous “Warriors, come out to play” line in The Warriors (1979) was completely improvised.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.