What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Sign up with travel websites: There are lots of travel websites available today, which you can use to book flights, hotel, and car reservations from. To ensure that you would be one of the first persons to know about their travel deals and promotions, then sign up for their newsletter. By doing that, you are increasing your chances of getting the best deals.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
SaleBestseller No. 1
9 Pack Travel Bottles TSA Approved Containers, 3oz Leak Proof Travel Accessories Toiletries,Travel Shampoo And Conditioner Bottles,Perfect for Business or Personal Travel, Fun Outdoors
- FOOD GRADE SAFETY, BPA FREE GUARANTEED:Our FDA Certificated airline silicone travel bottles. These travel bottles are perfect for Various cosmetics，Toiletries portable, compact, easy solution to security check-ins.meanwhile it can also hold some food sauce materials.
- SOFT TRAVEL BOTTLES: Elaborate design safety first and convenience a close second Made from premium-quality silicone + PP material, super compression resistance, lightness, durable and waterproof.These travel accessories are made of soft and squeezable body with wide mouth for easy refill and cleaning.
- THREE - LAYER LEAK DETECTION DESIGN: 3-layer leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. Effectively prevent you from wasting the last drop and making your trip easy and enjoyable.
- AIRLINE TRAVEL PAL, GREAT OUTDOOR SOLUTION! 4 x 3oz soft silicon travel containers/bottles, neatly packed in a quart-sized, clear, zippered bag, super convenient to keep your shampoos and lotions organized.4 Pcs pack is great outdoor solution for business or personal travel, camping, hiking, picnic, fun outdoors, gym etc., act and enjoy this amazing value of money!
- QUALITY GUARANTEE:Our Travel Bottles are guaranteed to provide you with long-lasting enjoyment, with a modern style that's made from the highest-quality sourced materials.If for any reason you aren't happy with our refillable travel bottles, simply email us and we will do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Bestseller No. 2
Oursunshine Travel Bottles,Leakproof Silicone Refillable Travel Containers,Squeezable Travel Tube Sets Cosmetic Toiletry Containers for Shampoo Lotion Soap (3oz or 2oz)
- 【Fantastic travel must!】:Don't want to take big toiletry for makeup while traveling?Worried that your shampoo is not allowed to carry into a plane?Wondering how to carry your shampoo to the gmy?All problems solved with these travel bottles.
- 【NO leakage】:Worried that your costly makeup leak outside of the travel bottles to make your luggage in mess?Worried that your luggage full of smell of your lotion-Best sealing triple protection anti-leakage + smooth mouth design travel containers-Say goodbye to leakage.
- 【Easy to fill/squeeze】: Easy to refill due to the large opening when unscrewing the cap and even easy to squeeze out the last bits of conditioner in order to make sure your conditioner not being wasted.
- 【Safety silicone】:BPA free and Food safe soft silicone material,usable for lunchbox for salad dressing, ketchup/mustard etc.
- 【Recognizable colors】:Color helps sort the contents of the bottle easily.