The Lord gave us two ends - one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most. - Ann Landers
"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year." - John Foster Dulles
"When you grow up in the music industry, trying to be Britney Spears because that's what sells records and then you realize, 'All I have to do is be myself? I should have thought of that a long time ago,' it feels good to have success come from what's actually inside of you." - Jessica Simpson
Before watching Video, Read About…
Improve Your Verbal Communication: Verbal communication is a vital ingredient of success. Without being able to clearly communicate your ideas to others, you will have a tough time being a strong leader. If you don’t yet have this skill, you may want to consider taking a public speaking class.
Don’t Complain Frequently: When it comes down to it, a good manager or business owner knows that the buck stops at her desk. Instead of complaining about problems, she realizes that she must ultimately solve them. If you want to get promoted, you must also take on this mindset.
Spend Time Reflecting on Your Personal Life: From time to time, reflect on your personal life. Consider whether you are approach personal relationships and goals correctly; and consider how you might improve your approach.
Generate High-Quality Work: At the end of the day, the quality of work that you produce will determine whether your boss thinks that you are barely fit to carry out your current job; or whether you are over-qualified and should be promoted.
Give Things Time to Get Better (or Worse): In many situations, it is tempting to micromanage the implementation of a project. You may feel the need to monitor what’s going on and make frequent changes. However, it is important to know when enough is enough—and when it might just be best to give things time to play out before making a change.
Strive to Reach Your Full Potential: One of the things that prevents many people from achieving the best possible outcome is complacency. Once they begin to do well at something in business— be it advertising, inspiring employees, or something else—they take a miniature mental vacation. That is—instead of ratcheting things up further, they let things play out and contribute nothing additional. The usual end result of this is generally not positive. So, instead of being complacent, push hard to reach your full potential at every turn.
Commit Yourself to Improving Your Relationship with Your Spouse: Instead of seeing your spouse as a competitor, see him or her as a partner in life. Think about how you can work together to achieve better outcomes for both of you, rather than thinking about how you can get out of whatever task he or she wishes you to do.
Avoid Getting Irrationally Defensive: Becoming defensive is a natural response to getting cornered. Instead of opening up to criticism and assimilating suggestions, we start shooting down any comment directed at us, be it useful or not. If you want to be successful in business, you must learn to resist the urge to become defensive.
Avoid Jokes that Some Might Find: Inappropriate or Offensive Making jokes can endear others to you. However, making offensive or inappropriate jokes can permanently eliminate you from the running for upper management jobs. Next time you go to make a joke, think twice about your audience; and don’t do it if you think it might offend someone.
Watch Video: How to Journal
(via YouTube)Nothing succeeds like success. - Alexandre Dumas
Failures to heroic minds are the stepping stones to success. - Thomas Chandler Haliburton
"Which is - you know, like check it out, I'm pretty young, I'm only about 40 years old. I still have maybe another four decades of work left in me. And it's exceedingly likely that anything I write from this point forward is going to be judged by the world as the work that came after the freakish success of my last book, right?" - Elizabeth Gilbert
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. - George S. Patton
"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable." - John Wooden
"Like so many American families, our families weren't asking for much. They didn't begrudge anyone else's success or care that others had much more than they did... in fact, they admired it." - Michelle Obama
Winning in Afghanistan is having a country that is stable enough to ensure that there is no safe haven for Al Qaida or for a militant Taliban that welcomes Al Qaida. That's really the measure of success for the United States. - Leon Panetta
"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success." - Swami Sivananda
"It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage." - Henry Ward Beecher
"Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?" - Abdul Kalam
"Success is not a destination, but the road that you're on. Being successful means that you're working hard and walking your walk every day. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. That's living your dream." - Marlon Wayans
"The freedom to fail is vital if you're going to succeed. Most successful people fail from time to time, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success." - Michael Korda
"The delusions of self-love cannot be prevented, but intellectual misconceptions as to the means of achieving success may be corrected." - George Henry Lewes
I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that 'nothing succeeds like success.' - Doris Lessing
The thing you don't dream about as a kid is all the peripheral stuff that comes with success. - Tiger Woods
"The one phrase you can use is that success has a thousand fathers, and failure is an orphan." - Alan Price
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.