Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Travel Adapter, JOOMFEEN Worldwide All in One Universal Power Converters Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Power Plug Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell phone laptop (Black)
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
World Travel Adapter Kit by Ceptics - Dual USB + 2 US Outlets, Surge Protection, Plugs for Europe, UK, China, Australia, Japan - Perfect for Laptop, Cell Phones, Cameras - Safe ETL Tested (WPS-2B+)
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.