“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” ― Jillian Michaels, Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You
“Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: How to Get A Flat Stomach Fast
“You’ve already been at the bottom. Why don’t you go for the top?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Ask yourself this: How much deprivation, how much self-effacement must you suffer through before you act on your desire for meaning and fulfillment? Before it’s your turn to thrive in your life, instead of barely surviving it? Some people live their dreams. Why not you?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Here’s the thing, though: forgiving the asshole isn’t for their well-being, it’s for yours. If you can’t forgive the things that have been done to you—as a kid, as an adult, whenever—then you won’t be able to move on with your life. Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. Nor does it have to mean letting the person back into your life to hurt you again. It simply means healing the hurt that’s been done to you and continuing to pursue a prosperous, meaning-filled life.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Pick someone in your life you admire. Your grandfather, an old college professor, a friend—it doesn’t matter who, as long as you have total respect for them and you admire their life or accomplishments. Then when you’re about to take a leap, visualize this person at your side, rooting for you, telling you how much they believe in you. Try it when you ask for a raise, or ask someone on a date, or go for a bank loan to start your small business, or do anything scary that takes you outside your comfort zone. We all need a little encouragement and support sometimes.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Don’t drink a lot of water or other drinks with a meal: Drinking liquids with a meal can actually make you feel bloated. When you get used to it, you may let your stomach be able to adjust to it, which can result to binge eating. Thus, it is best to minimize your liquid intake during meal times. Drinking a glass of water should be done, only after 10 to 15 minutes of eating.
Eat eggs during breakfast: When you eat your breakfast, it is best if you include eggs in it. This is because eggs are filled with quality protein called albumin. Aside from that, it can also provide you with energy giving nutrients. Thus, it can help you attain higher metabolism, and would make you more energetic throughout the day.
Be conscious on how much salt you take in during snacks and meals: The table salt is sodium chloride which is widely used as flavor enhancer. High sodium intake is a risk factor for diseases like high blood, heartburn, osteoporosis and other cardiovascular diseases. Limit sodium intake by just reducing your consumption of salty foods without taking the option of salt substitutes.
Avoid people in the gym who are too talkative: There are times when you bump into someone in the gym who does not know when to stop talking. You should avoid such types of persons, since they can make you lose your focus on what you need to do. Keep in mind that you are at the gym to lose weight, and not for chit chat.
Focus on fiber: In coming up with your own diet program, you should eat foods that are loaded with fiber. Fiber can help in flushing out dangerous toxins from your body. Aside from that, it can also suppress your appetite naturally by prolonging the digestion process. Additionally, it can also lower down your blood cholesterol levels.
Having protein drinks: If you like having protein drinks in order to provide your body with adequate amounts of protein, you should carefully select it. Choose those that contain whey protein instead of soy protein. This is because whey protein is easier for your body to absorb. Aside from that, it is also a healthier source of protein.
Don’t eat if you are not hungry: It will cause you a lot of weight. The moment you feel hungry, drink water because sometimes we respond to our thirst by eating. After drinking and you still feel the same way, eat but don’t overdo it. It slowly and enjoy your food without adding any more foods to your plate.
- [ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE] iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by pediatrician. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe and hygienic.
- [3 SENSORS] A Ultra-senstive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
- [FOR KIDS & ADULTS] With innovative designs & simple easy to use control by one button, our thermometers are great for adults, kids and babies.
- [GENTLE VIBRATION & XL DIGITS LED DISPLAY] A XL large digits LED screen displays the reading in bright white light, see readings clearly even in total darkness. Gentle vibration notification instead of annoying beep sound, hassle free from taking a temperature at night.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved thermometer that meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards, 2 AAA batteries, 1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish),our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service.
- New 2019 version includes 50 strips and works exclusively with iHealth Glucose Monitoring Systems.Eligible for FSA reimbursement
- Conveniently placed in two vials to keep your strips fresh and less exposure to light, air, and moisture which preserves the quality of the product
- No Coding design and using GDH-FAD Enzyme with high Stability, not affected by the oxygen partial pressure
- Works exclusively with iHealth Glucometers. Keep track of your readings through our free Gluco-Smart app and send your results to your health care provider directly from your smart phone
- FDA Cleared and Medical CE Approved. Operating conditions 50 DegreeF - 95 DegreeF. Get results instantaneously with a tiny sample (0.7 micro liter) of blood
- CORDLESS AND WIRELESS CONVENIENCE -Easy to set up, clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with rechargeable battery for Apple & Android Devices
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT INDICATOR -If an irregular heartbeat detected the irregular heartbeat symbol will show up in the App.
- MEMORY FUNCTION - Memory storage with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 200 readings with a touch of a button.
- FAST READING - Powered by the latest inflation technology which can achieve the testing less than 1 minute response and quite
- BUILT-IN BATTERY - Single charging provides around 80 times measurements.No need to pay extra on the batteries.
- 9 Precise Body Compostion Measureing Fuctions - Use Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology, Wireless Wi-Fi digital scale not only shows body weight, but also seamlessly syncs data to your App including Body Fat, BMI, Body Water, Lean Mass, Visceral Fat Rating, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass and other data. You can weight yourself anytime WITHOUT your phone.
- Supports 10 unique users and measures up to 400 lbs. Wireless scale stores as many as 200 readings offline to sync at your convenience. Up to 10 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight histories, as the scale automatically recognizes who's who.
- 4 High Precision Sensor & Auto-Calibration - Made with the large high quality temperaed glass platform, 4 large senstive electrodess, step on technology and auto-calibration. 4 x AAA batteries included.
- Easy to set up and use - Two step set up process : scan the QR code and connect the scale to your Wi-Fi. iHealth MyVitals app records readings, lets you set goals, and tracks trends over time. iHealth Myvitals App syncs with Apple Health and Samsung Health. Download iHealth Myvitals app for FREE at App Store/Google Play. iHealth Myvitals App supports Android 4.3 & IOS 8.0 or above system.
- Fully integrated with the entire family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle. iHealth Products include one year manufacturer warranty.Visceral fat rating: ±2
- ONE-TOUCH AUTOMATIC SYNC via Bluetooth Smart Ready technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track your weight and share your doctor or fitness instructor, also syncs with Apple Health and Samsung Health.
- RELIABLE READINGS in an instant-step on the auto-calibrated platform and receive accurate measurements in pounds or kilograms; Weight up to 400 lb (180 kg).
- PRECISION BUILT with 4 high-precision sensors, delivering results with a 0.2 lb / 3 oz measurement resolution clearly display on an easy-to-read LED Display.
- STRONG DESIGN by thick tempered glass and EXTRA LARGE surface provides exceptional sturdiness , large 3.8" x 13.8" surface.
- TRACK accurate weight and BMI measurements for up to 20 unique users and stores as many as 200 readings to with the iHealth Myvitals and secured cloud at your convenience.
That's the big picture, your happiness. And health. You should never care what a man thinks of you -- until he demonstrates to you that he cares about making you happy. If he isn't trying to make you happy, then send him back from whence he came because winning him over will have no benefit. At the end of the day, happines, joy...and yes...your emotional stability...those comprise the only measuring stick you really need to have. — Sherry Argov (Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship)
One of the things that baffles me (and there are quite a few) is how there can be so much lingering stigma with regards to mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder. In my opinion, living with manic depression takes a tremendous amount of balls. Not unlike a tour of Afghanistan (though the bombs and bullets, in this case, come from the inside). At times, being bipolar can be an all-consuming challenge, requiring a lot of stamina and even more courage, so if you're living with this illness and functioning at all, it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of.They should issue medals along with the steady stream of medication. — Carrie Fisher (Wishful Drinking)
Stupid religion makes stupid beliefs, stupid leaders make stupid rules, stupid environment makes stupid health, stupid companions makes stupid behaviour, stupid movies makes stupid acts, stupid food makes stupid skin, stupid bed makes stupid sleep, stupid ideas makes stupid decisions, stupid clothes makes stupid appearance. Lets get rid of stupidity from our stupid short lives. — Michael Bassey Johnson
Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit - and you're keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - family, health, friends and spirit - are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life. — Brian Dyson
The distinction between diseases of brain and mind, between neurological problems and psychological or psychiatric ones, is an unfortunate cultural inheritance that permeates society and medicine. It reflects a basic ignorance of the relation between brain and mind. Diseases of the brain are seen as tragedies visited on people who cannot be blamed for their condition, while diseases of the mind, especially those that affect conduct and emotion, are seen as social inconveniences for which sufferers have much to answer. Individuals are to be blamed for their character flaws, defective emotional modulation, and so on; lack of willpower is supposed to be the primary problem. — Antonio R. Damasio (Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason and the Human Brain)