In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
Herrings communicate through farts.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
Laika the first dog in space did not die peacefully as initially reported by the Soviets. She died because the cabin overheated.
In 2007 A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
The Simpson's co-creator Sam Simon died of terminal cancer and left most of his fortune to animal charities and feeding the hungry.
Money isn’t made out of paper; it’s made out of cotton.
Jet lag was once called boat lag before there were jets.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times per day.
95% of the spiders in your house have never been outside.
The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
The life span of giant pandas in the wild is approximately 20 years.
“Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.
Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
One of the assassins of Archduke Franz Ferdinand threw a grenade but missed the car. He swallowed cyanide and jumped to the River Miljacka. The cyanide was expired and did not work and the river was only 10cm deep. He was captured seconds later.
Cats have +100 sounds in their vocal repertoire while dogs have only 10.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
Almost HALF of the world's food is thrown away every year.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
When young black sea basses are mostly female but at the age of 5 years many switch sexes to male.
The average women in Bolivia Indonesia and Guatemala is short enough to be considered a Dwarf (4'10 or under).
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
The Mimic Octopus can impersonate up to 15 marine species including Sea Snakes Stingrays Lionfishes and Jellyfishes.
The mortality rate for abortions in the U.S. is 0.67 per 100 000 procedures. For colonoscopies is about 20 per 100 000 procedures.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
Ants never sleep. Also they don’t have lungs.
There is a persistent storm at Lake Maracaibo Venezuela. Lightning storms occur for about 10 hours a night 140 to 160 nights a year for a total of about 1.2 million lightning discharges per year.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.