When opossums are playing ‘possum they are not “playing.” They actually pass out from sheer terror.
Cocks don't have cocks. In 97% of bird species the males don't have penises.
98% of Japanese are cremated.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.
Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them.
24 rabbits that were introduced to Australia in 1859 had multiplied in number to over 2 million in ten years.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
0.3% of all road accidents in Canada involve a Moose.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
Netflix uses disguised warehouses and unmarked trucks for security purposes.
In 1849 David Atchison became President of the United States for just one day and he spent most of the day sleeping.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
The Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon is.
Dominica Mexico Zambia Kiribati Fiji and Egypt all have birds on their flags.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
In 1944 by a huge coincidence a crossword puzzle was printed with answers all containing D-Day operation "code names" which sent MI-5 into a panic thinking their invasion plans had been discovered.
In Halden a high-security prison in Norway every cell has a flat screen TV an en-suite shower and fluffy white towels.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
The average person will accidentally eat just under a pound of insects every year.
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
James Doohan who played Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott on Star Trek was missing the entire middle finger of his right hand.
The testicles on an octopus are located in its head!
The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about two years.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more