Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
In the UK accents change noticeably about every 25 miles (40km).
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
During Apartheid Glasgow renamed the street where the South African Consulate was located to "Nelson Mandela Place." Consular officials would be forced to look at his name when reading and addressing postal correspondence.
In English four is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
Iron nails cannot be used in aok because the acid in the wood corrodes them.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
One woman dies every hour in India because of dowry-related crimes.
There are more saunas than cars in Finland.
Christian Atheists believe in the teachings of Christ but not that they were divinely inspired. They see Jesus as a humanitarian and philosopher rather than the "son of God."
Religious practices like prayer and attending services is associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Spaniard double agent Joan Pujol Garcia had the rare distinction of receiving an Iron Cross from the Germans and an MBE from the British during WW2.
Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year
Devon is the only county in Great Britain to have two coasts.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty if they decide to change their religion from Islam.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
A man rode his bike from Sweden to Mount Everest and then tried to summit. He turned around 300 feet from the top.
Women have more taste buds than men.
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
Isaac Newton developed a sunlight phobia from staring at the sun.
Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.