In Miami Florida roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios.
Bill Gates Sponsors a Machine That Turns Poop Into Drinking Water.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminize him.
There's a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan where food is served on miniature toilets.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
Dyeing pets to look like other wild animals is a trend in China.
South Africans can legally attach flame throwers to cars to repel car jackers.
Seals used for their fur get extremely sick when taken aboard ships.
The first known vending machine dates back to the 1st Century AD. It accepted a coin then dispensed holy water.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
Breathing the air in Mumbai India for just one day is equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes.
Writer Stephen King was addicted to cocaine between 1979 and 1987 and used it to create a buzz to write.
In 2001 Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
The Jerusalem syndrome is a group of psychological phenomena triggered by a visit to Jerusalem Israel.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a 50 000 word novel without any word containing “e.”
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
Almost 70 percent of the red meat eaten globally is goat meat.
Before Bill Nye became "The Science Guy " he was a stand-up comedian.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
It's impossible to sneeze while sleeping.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world’s highest waterfall at 3 212 feet (979 m).
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more