In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
"Ferrari" as a last name is the Italian equivalent of "Smith".
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
The average dog can run about 19 mph.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
Chinese checkers was invented in Germany.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
The goliath tigerfish is a fish that eats small crocodiles.
Starfish have eight eyes – one at the end of each leg.
Sharks are immune to cancer!
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
Former basketball superstar Michael Jordan is the most recognized face in the world more than the pope himself.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
Freddie Mercury wrote "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" in 10 minutes as a tribute to Elvis Presley.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
For much of the way the Lewis and Clark expedition was led by a woman Sacagawea a Shoshone Indian. That’s where that saying came from… Behind every successful man there is a woman with a road map.
98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults so that family businesses can remain within the family.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Humans can inflate balloons with their ears.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
The first cloned dogs six Canadian Labradors started to work for South Korea's customs service as sniffers in 2009.
A crocodiles tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth.
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
Alexander the Great was not much admired in his lifetime and was seen by many as a drunken tyrant.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
Facebook Twitter and The New York Times have been blocked in China since 2009.
80% of information stored on all computers in the world is in English.
By 2020 China could have between 30 million and 40 million men who cannot find wives.
The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions according to studies.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.