Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
In England, in the 1880’s, “Pants” was considered a dirty word.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
Greenland is the largest island in the world.
50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
Sweden has the largest scale model of the solar system in the world. It is in the scale of 1:20 million and stretches 950 km across the country.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
90%of the world'sInternet UsersDon't Use Twitter.
Unspayed females dogs only go into heat twice a year.
21%of all New York City elementary students from all income levels are obese.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
During Argentina's dictatorship opponents were pushed out of planes alive with weights attached to their feet so no bodies would be found as evidence.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath causing the shark to explode.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
In 2006 The FBI planted an informant pretending to be a radical Muslim in a mosque and the Muslims in the mosque reported him to the FBI.
Vladimir The Great Prince of Kiev considered converting to Christianity or Islam. He sent envoys to study both religions but upon hearing that Islam forbade alcohol he got baptized.
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
15%of American adults do not use the Internet.
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
In 2013 North Korea's president killed his own uncle by throwing him naked into a cage with 120 starving dogs.
Australia's Highway 1 is the world's longest national highway. With about 14 500 km (9 000 mi) it circumnavigates the entire country.
Sand from the Sahara is blown by the wind all the way to the Amazon recharging its minerals. The desert literally fertilizes the rainforest.
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan there was never a recorded Wendy before!
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
There are virtually no differences in brain anatomy between people with autism and those without.
First marriages that end in a divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.