The SS officer who captured Anne Frank and her family became a member of West Germany's intelligence service after WW2. He bought Anne Frank's book to see if he was mentioned.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
The world's oldest yacht club is the Royal Cork Yacht Club which opened in Ireland in 1720.
Elephants are covered with hair.
A baby goat is called a “kid”.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
You can't name your child "Ikea" or "Elvis" in Sweden.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
Cats can't see directly below their noses.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
There are 24 different dialects of English in the US.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
In 1778 fashionable women of Paris never went out in blustery weather without a lightning rod attached to their hats.
Brazilian athletes funded their trip to the 1932 Olympics by selling coffee along the way.
Hara kiri is an impolite way of saying the Japanese word seppuku which means literally belly splitting.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
Joggers live on average six years longer.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
Four planet Earths would be required to sustain the levels of consumption of the U.S.
The 7 spikes on the Statue of Liberty's crown represent the 7 oceans and the 7 continents of the world indicating the universal concept of liberty.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
Scientists have developed a way of charging mobile phones using urine.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
In 2010 some schools in southern California banned a dictionary for including a definition of oral sex.
About 153 000 people will die on your birthday.
The original word for "bear" has been lost. Medieval people thought that saying the ferocious animal's name would summon it so they used a euphemism that meant "the brown one" ("bear").
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.