In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
In some European countries children are given gifts on December 6 rather than in Christmas Day.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
There are more tigers privately owned by U.S. citizens than in the wild worldwide.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
Giraffes only need 5 to 30 minutes of sleep in a 24-hour period.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
The woman who underwent the world's first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
The first Google Doodle was dedicated to the Burning Man festival attended by Google founders in 1998.
In Kentucky it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
Humans are 50% heavier and four inches taller in the past 100 years than they have been throughout most of human history.
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
Google has a version of their site translated into the language of the Klingons from Star Trek.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
J.K. Rowling chose the unusual name ‘Hermione’ so young girls wouldn’t be teased for being nerdy!
It costs US$8 876 per year to own and maintain an average car in the U.S. That's US$443 800 in 50 years.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
After Michael Jackson's death hit the news he was mentioned in a rate of 5 000 tweets per minute.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
It is much easier for dogs to learn spoken commands if they are given in conjunction with hand signals or gestures.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more