In Italy the same voice actor will follow an American actor throughout their filmography and career.
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
Death penalty trials are 20 times more expensive than trials seeking a sentence of life in prison without parole.
Children grow faster in the springtime.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
2 000-year-old seeds were discovered in 1963 inside an ancient jar in Israel. They were planted in 2005 and a tree that had been extinct for over 1800 years sprouted.
The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
President John F Kennedy could read 4 newspapers in 20 minutes.
Bibliomancy is the practice by some people of opening the Bible at random to be guided by whatever verse they see first.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
When the first prototype of Apple's iPod was shown to Steve Jobs he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to prove there was empty space and it could be made smaller.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
NASA engineers asked Sally Ride the first American woman in space if 100 tampons was the right number for her 7-day trip to space.
A group of goats is called a Trip.
Small Animals Sense Time Slower Than Humans.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
The dumbest dog in the world is the Afghan hounds.
97% of rapists in the U.S. never spend a day in jail for their crime.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
India has more mobile phones than toilets.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
Cockroaches can run on two legs and that they can reach speeds of almost 5 feet per second.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
It’s against the law to burp or sneeze in a church in Nebraska USA.
Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
In 1974 Kim Il-sung took 1 000 Volvo sedans from Sweden to North Korea and never paid for them.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
48%of the world's population older than 15 claim to have never consumed alcohol.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver "Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?" He responded "I work for the company." Elvis said "Well you own it now." The limo driver's tip was the limo.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products