Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
If you were to put Saturn in water it would float.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
During the Cold War the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
The CIA had a secret office on the 25th floor of 7 World Trade Center another nearby building that collapsed after the 9/11 attacks.
A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its own body.
Hyenas regularly eat the faeces of other animals.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
6 months is what it takes to make an episode
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
Italy's PM Benito Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
In Norway "Texas" is slang for "crazy."
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
The word "coffee" comes from the Arabic for "wine of the bean".
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
The most poisonous fish in the world is the stone fish.
Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
The hand print of Nelson Mandela resembles the African continent.
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
JFK's application to Harvard was just 5 sentences long.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products