“The past does not define, you the present does.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: Healthy Breakfast Ideas! Quick, Easy & Nutritious + What I Eat!
“Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life – which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels
“If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!” ― Jillian Michaels
“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” ― Jillian Michaels, Making the Cut: The 30-Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest, Sexiest You
“I want you to take a moment here and write down all the problems that are plaguing you at this moment, from big to small. Now ask yourself what you contributed in creating your current situation. Did the professor fail you because you never went to class? Did your boss yell at you because you were on YouTube instead of working?” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Stay as flexible as possible: Staying as flexible as possible can help you maintain your sights on your goals. Keep in mind that in your work, or with your family, there are certain things that may happen, which can change your daily schedule. By being flexible, it would allow you to adjust with certain changes, and still be able to get the exercise that you need.
Getting started on a diet: Prior to starting on a diet, you need to make sure that you are fully committed about it. In other words, you need to have the discipline and the determination to follow through it, in order to attain your fitness goals. Aside from that, you should also have the right motivation to stay on track.
Try Triphala: Avoid constipation and stay regular with Triphala an Ayurvedic blend of three fruits that is believed to help tone the gastrointestinal tract. Look for capsules of Triphala and follow package directions.
Reward yourself from time to time: Whenever you achieve your short term goals, such as losing 5 to 10 pounds in a week or two through dieting, you should come up with a way to reward yourself. One example is to purchase a smaller shirt or a smaller sized pants. By doing that, you will become more motivated in achieving more.
Find a more personalized program: If you want to follow a certain diet program to lose weight, it is best to find one that is going to be created just for you. There are many experts in this filled, who are more than willing to help out people in losing weight. Find these experts, and have them assess your present situation, so that they can come up with a diet program, which is specifically made just for you.
Understanding portion sizes better: When you do your research about dieting and read about controlling the amount of food you intake, you may not have an idea, when it comes to the right portion size. In relation to that, you can actually use your fist as your reference for it. Thus, whenever you try to fill up your plate with food, make sure that it does not go beyond the size of your fist.
Become a do it yourself person: Doing lots of things by yourself can help you lose weight. Thus, becoming a DIY person would help you in achieving your goals. What you can do is to take a look around your place, and see if there are things that need to be repaired, and do it yourself. Aside from that, you can also think of certain projects for you home, and do it from scratch, or check for DIY kits in the market.
- Smart App Syncs with Fitness Apps: Over Millions happy global users, RENPHO App syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App.
- 13 Essential Measurements: Scale shows body weight, data including Weight, BMI, Body Fat Percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime WITHOUT your phone. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again.
- User Friendly App: Download RENPHO app at App Store/Google Play. RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
- High Quality Product: Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb./0.05 kg with 396lbs/180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA/CE/FCC/ROHS Certificated
- Local Customer Service: Customer Satisfied Guarantee and Local U.S. Customer Service based office.
- "Step-and-Read" - Immediate readings as soon as you step on the bathroom scale; Measurement Range:11lb-400lb (5kg-180kg)
- High accuracy - 4 latest-version high-precision sensors, using technology from Germany
- Multifunction - Auto-power-off, Auto-zero, Low battery and overload indication, easy to read backlit LCD display
- Safety and comfort - 6mm thick tempered glass provides exceptional sturdiness; Large 12" x 12" platform for your usability; 1-Year Warranty, lifetime Support by Etekcity
- Wide application range - 2 Available units of measure: lb, kg; max weight capacity of 400lb /180kg; graduation increments of 0.2lb /0.1kg; CE/ROHS Approved
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
I will not allow my mistakes of the past compromise my hope for the future. — Charles F. Glassman (Brain Drain The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life)
By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful! — Steve Maraboli (Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience)
It is naively assumed that the fact that the majority of people share certain ideas and feelings proves the validity of these ideas and feelings. Nothing could be further from the truth. Consensual validation as such has no bearing on reason or mental health. — Erich Fromm
Her hair was a damp mass of curls at the back of her neck, and Will looked away from her before he could remember what it felt like to put his hands through that hair and feel the strands wind about his fingers. It was easier at the Institute, with Jem and the others to distract him, to remember that Tessa was not his to recall that way. Here, feeling as if he were facing the world with her by his side--feeling that she was here for him instead of, quite sensibly, for the health of her own fiance--it was nearly impossible. — Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3))
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental or spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest. — John Stuart Mill (On Liberty)