Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
Bestseller No. 1
Actpe Portable Travel-size USB 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Ultrasonic Cool Mist for Car Bedroom Baby Kids Home Office Spa
- New version mini portable humidifier, cool mist humidifier, desk humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, travel-size humidifier with super soft and smooth mist
- Great gift choice for family and friends. Mini portable size makes it quite convenient for home, baby room, office, spa, yoga and car
- Multiple power supply, could be charged by AC adaptor, USB, mobile phone charger, power bank or car USB power supply, for different using demands
- Easy to use, 2 touch press button to control light and mist; water-proof design, waterless auto shut-off function; 2 light modes and 2 mist modes as well as 7 changing colors
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser, ultra-quiet design, provides a quiet and aromatic environment for sleeping and working
Bestseller No. 2
Portable Small Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 160 ML, Travel Size Cool Mist Humidifier and Ultrasonic Mini Air Moisturizer for baby, Kids' Room --- 4 Timer, BPA Free, White, Rainbow Light
- Petite yet Efficient---Mini size but hold 160 ml water; Aroma mist maker, vaporizer, essential oil diffuser with water evaporative humidifier all in one
- Multi Functions--- 4 varying timer settings(30,60,120,180 min), water level detection auto shut off, console desktop night light, adjustable nozzle
- 3-Easy--- Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store
- Quiet and Cool---featuring its ultrasonic technology, delivery a steady stream of cool mist while operate quietly; work with sooth blend oil to promise a good night sleep
- Warranty & Specification: 45-day money back risk-free warranty; Size:4.7''x4.7''x3.5'', Material: ABS+ PP(Anti-corrosion),Coverage: Approx. 110 sq ft