More Monopoly Money is printed every year than Real money.
In Hartford Connecticut it is illegal for a husband to kiss his wife on Sundays.
In the U.S. there's an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
Two-thirds of the water used in the average home is used in the bathroom.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
White blood cells make up about 1% of your blood.
In middle school 74% of girls express interest in Science Technology Engineering and Math but when choosing a college major just 0.4% of high school girls select computer science.
African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
Climbing the Mount Everest costs around US$65 000.
Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
A secret message was engraved inside Abraham Lincoln's pocket watch by a jeweler and it was not discovered until 2009.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
The world's oldest existing lighthouse is the Tower of Hercules in Spain erected in the first century and still operational.
Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day.
Dolphins Recognize and Admire Themselves in Mirrors.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
In Finland when someone earns their Ph.D. they are given a top hat and a sword.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
Until the 1970s in Belgium table beer was served in schools refectories.
Most lipstick contains fish scales.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
During the average meal you eat over 90 000 miles of DNA.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
No man has been on the Moon in the last 41 years.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.