The Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read.
Cows have best friends and become sad when they are separated according to scientists.
Ships today are more likely to encounter an iceberg than the Titanic was.
When young abalones feed on red seaweed their shells turn red.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venoms into painkillers.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
Humans are 50% heavier and four inches taller in the past 100 years than they have been throughout most of human history.
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
It costs approximately $10,000 to train a federally certified search and rescue dog.
Ikea names sofas coffee tables and bookshelves after places in Sweden; beds wardrobes and hall furniture after places in Norway; carpets after places in Denmark and dining tables and chairs after places in Finland.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
Candle flames contain millions of tiny diamond particles.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
Ice Age Britons used human skulls as cups.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
London's Big Ben clock tower is leaning much like the Tower of Pisa.
A man can be arrested in Italy for wearing a skirt in public.
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency’s Olympus in 1993.
Thanks to his Internet popularity the child from the "Success Kid" meme made enough money to fund his dad's kidney transplant.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
Some tumors can grow hair teeth and bones.
Flies jump backwards during takeoff.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
For every US$1000 of music sold the average musician makes just US$23.40.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
Paris taxi drivers have to pay nearly 200 000 euros for their licenses. That's why there are so few.
Some lizards squirt blood out of their eyes as protection against predators.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)