Vegetables and fruits don't die the moment they are harvested. They respond to their environment for days.
Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
The average car in Britain is parked for 96% of the time.
During the Holocaust a Jewish woman exposed up to 3 000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943 she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber. A ball of solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.
About one million dogs are the primary beneficiary in their owners' wills in the U.S.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
There is no solid proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
Tuna fish can swim 40 miles in a single day.
Suicide attempts were punished as crimes in England and Wales until 1961.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
An enneahedron is solid with nine faces.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
The "keep calm and carry on" slogan was originally dreamt up as a way of preserving morale in the event of a Nazi invasion of Britain.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
Astronauts in space can't tell if their bladders are full. They are trained to relieve themselves every two hours.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
The world's longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Lead was used as an artificial sweetener in Ancient Rome.
Because of the rotation of the earth an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
The Sunrise in parts of China can be as late as 10 AM becausethe country joined its five time zones into a single one.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
There is an average of 61 000 people airborne over the US at any given moment.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
Despite the title most of the dinosaurs from "Jurassic Park" lived during the Cretaceous period.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
There are about 450 types of cheese in the world. 240 come from France.
In 1917 Germany invited Mexico to join WW1 by attacking the U.S. in order to recover the lost territories of Texas New Mexico and Arizona.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
The Michelin man is known as Mr. Bib. His name was Bibendum in the company’s first ads in 1896.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.