Certain fireflies emit a light so penetrating that it can pass through flesh and wood.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
In his lifetime a man spends almost six months shaving.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
There is a persistent storm at Lake Maracaibo Venezuela. Lightning storms occur for about 10 hours a night 140 to 160 nights a year for a total of about 1.2 million lightning discharges per year.
No word in the English language rhymes with month orange silver or purple.
Every 90 seconds one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
California 's official state animal is extinct.
Ships today are more likely to encounter an iceberg than the Titanic was.
A chicken with red ear lobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ear lobes will produce white eggs.
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
If your stomach acid got onto your skin it would burn a hole in it.
Honking of car horns for a couple that just got married is an old superstition to insure great sex.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
More than 1 000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
Honey does not spoil.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
Humans have been hunter-gatherers for 99% of their history.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
The most powerful earthquake to strike the United States occurred in 1811 in New Madrid Missouri. The quake shook more than one million square miles and was felt as far as 1 000 miles away.
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple analyzed and stored.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
"Astronauts" come from America. Space explorers from Russia are called "cosmonauts."
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.