Quick Travel Tip!
Choosing the best travel experience: To have the best travel experience, you may want to book an all-inclusive deal. There are lots of travel sites that offer all-inclusive accommodations, especially when it comes to resorts. An all-inclusive deal can include free dining for the whole family, free use of all the facilities, free access to entertainment, and more, on top of a fabulous hotel room.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Red eye flights: Red eye flights are usually more affordable than the regular ones. However, you need to keep in mind that they are called as such, since the travel times fall late at night or even at dawn. Thus, if you are traveling with kids, then this may not be something that you want to do, unless they are really up to it.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.