Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
A woodpecker can peck 20 times per second.
Canada is the second largest country in the world right after Russia.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge today would be approximately US$1.2 billion.
Justin Bieber has more followers on Twitter than Spain has people.
A man can be arrested in Italy for wearing a skirt in public.
Facebook has 95 million users in China despite being blocked.
8%of Americans sleep naked.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Termites outweigh humans by almost ten to one.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
Horses cannot throw up.
Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day.
Truck driving is the most dangerous occupation by accidental deaths (799 in 2001).
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
The only country to protest against the German annexation of Austria of 1938 right before WW2 was Mexico.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
Around 6% of people have narcissistic personality disorder. They have a strong sense of self-importance and lack empathy.
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil will be the first time a South American country has the right to host them.
Sand from the Sahara is blown by the wind all the way to the Amazon recharging its minerals. The desert literally fertilizes the rainforest.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
The International Space Station is as roomy as a five-bedroom house and travels at 17 500 mph.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
98% of all murders and rapes are by a close family member or friend of the victim.
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.