Only one home in the U.S. receives more visitors per year than Elvis Presley's home Graceland: the White House.
Scientists have created glow-in-the-dark cats by inserting the jellyfish protein that codes for bioluminescence into their genome.
India has more mobile phones than toilets.
Research conducted on comedians and funny people have shown they are usually more depressed than average.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
Sign Language is one of three official languages of New Zealand.
There are at least 97 people called "LOL" in the U.S.
Two Roman dams in Spain are still in use after 1900 years.
On its one-year anniversary the NASA's Curiosity Rover sang the “Happy Birthday” tune to itself on Mars.
If New York City were its own country and the NYPD was its army it would be the 20-best-funded army in the world.
A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venoms into painkillers.
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
In France a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar
In Russia it's now Illegal to tell kids Gay People Exist.
Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.
African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
Norway introduced Salmon Sushi to the Japanese in the 80s.
The company that created Zyklon B the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust still exists as a pest control company.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
Cats recognize owners' voices but seem too cool to care according to a study.
A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber's "Baby " with over 4 400 000 dislikes.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
Of the past 3 400 years humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8% of recorded history.
Pope Paul VI claimed that animals can go to heaven.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
The Amazon River discharges 5 times as much water as any other river on the planet.
Playing dead will help you survive a shark attack MythBusters confirmed.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)