Bring your own first aid kit: Bringing your own first aid kit is vital, especially if you are traveling with your kids. You should ensure that your first aid kit contains all the medicines that you need, which may not be available at the country you are visiting. If some members of your family has allergies or are asthmatic, then never forget to bring anti allergies, and inhalers.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Air sickness: If you are not a frequent traveler, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
Traveling for entertainment: If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Sign up with travel websites: There are lots of travel websites available today, which you can use to book flights, hotel, and car reservations from. To ensure that you would be one of the first persons to know about their travel deals and promotions, then sign up for their newsletter. By doing that, you are increasing your chances of getting the best deals.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Car rental requirements: When renting a car, it is very important that you read all about the requirements of the company before booking or picking it up. In most cases, you can only drive out the vehicle if you are able to bring your credit or debit card with you, as well as other necessary documents. Such documents may include your driver’s license and your passport.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Travel Adapter, JOOMFEEN Worldwide All in One Universal Power Converters Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Power Plug Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell phone laptop (Black)
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
World Travel Adapter Kit by Ceptics - Dual USB + 2 US Outlets, Surge Protection, Plugs for Europe, UK, China, Australia, Japan - Perfect for Laptop, Cell Phones, Cameras - Safe ETL Tested (WPS-2B+)
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.