Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Alarm Clock,IEKA Digital Easy to Set and Watch with Large LCD screen Low Light Sensor Technology Soft Night Light Repeating Snooze Month Date & Temperature Display (Black)
- ◆Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant Off, Low, or High.
- ◆Design:A big, friendly display, clean and simple design, and customizable backlight brightness are the hallmark features of this elegant little alarm clock that gives you everything you need in a clock without a lot of confusing extras.
- ◆Gradually a loud sound system:Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off. No need to choose between a harsh alarm that blasts you out of bed, or a too-soft alarm that lulls you back to sleep!
- ◆Additional on-screen information: Includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature. You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock, and the snooze button is always handy and easy to find.
- ◆Noted: Powered by 3*AAA Battery Only,No USB Cord.Full-satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with this clock for any reason, contact us within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. There's also a 365 day quality guarantee against defective parts.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Alarm Clock，Gabone Battery Operated with Large Lcd Display Temperature Display Nightlight and Snooze Smart Backlight Digital Alarm Clock
- Clean and simple design, Very large Lcd display,Energy Saving,Bold Typeface,Clear and Comfortable Visual Sense.
- Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant On or Off.
- Multi functions showing time, Alarm time, Temperature and Date.You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off.
- Note: Powered by 3*AAA Battery(Not included),No USB Cord.